I was born and raised in the beautiful Northeast by the Connecticut shoreline. After a few too many harsh winters I decided to take on the adventure of a new part of the country and attend college in southern Virginia at Liberty University, where I graduated in 2000 with a degree in Psychology. A year later I received my personal training and health coach certifications. Over the next 9 years I had the privilege to work with over 1700 individuals by assisting them in reaching major health and lifestyle goal . My passion has always been helping people whether in my work or volunteering with children. For the next few years I moved into to a management role within the medical world.
In early 2014 my husband and I along with our lovable German Shorthaired Pointer, Pilot, embarked on a new adventure. We made the move from Virginia and found a beautiful spot to call home here in the Triad. It was then, with the encouragement of my husband, I pursued my real estate license, a personal goal of mine since 2005. In early 2015 I began a new career, one where I could use the business acumen and consultative skills I’d honed in my previous roles.
As a Realtor, a buyer’s agent in particular, my goal is to help my clients reach their goal of home ownership as simple as possible. From assisting clients in their search by narrowing down what is most important to them, to connecting them with additional trusted resources such as lenders, home inspectors, contractors and other tradesman, I understand the opportunity to help guide my clients is a privilege and an important responsibility I take to heart. Finding them a home, not just a house, means listening to their specific needs and wants. One size does not fit all. I have truly been blessed by the many families I’ve helped reach their ultimate goal of home ownership and I look forward to working with many more.
- Playing catch and hiking with my dog, Pilot
- Homemade Italian food with my husband
- Watching old movies, usually ones I’ve seen multiple times
- Reading a good mystery or political thriller
- Traveling to new places and learning about other cultures
- BA Business from UNC-Chapel Hill
- MBA from UNC-Greensboro
- Real estate developer/broker since 1977
- President of the Montibello HOA past 5 years
- Served as Mayor & Mayor Pro Team for the Town of Stokesdale
- Board of Directors of the Stokesdale Fire Department
- Past Board member with Seven Gates & Branches at Sugar Mountain HOA
- 20 Years service U.S. Selective Service Board Member
- Numerous municipal/county long range planning committees
- Past President of the Stokesdale Jaycees
- Member of Oak Level Baptist Church
- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Numerous Farm & Land Institute Courses
- Four CCIM Courses
- Developed over 500 Single Family Residential lots in northwest Guilford & southern Rockingham County.
Son; John Andrew Flynt – Teacher at Pine Hall School
Daughter; Ashley Hilton – attending Nursing School in Charlotte