If you’re looking to buy a home in North Carolina, it’s important to work with a certified REALTOR® to ensure your new home and community meets your needs. At A New Dawn Realty in Stokesdale, we understand that the home buying process can be a complex and daunting task, which is why we’re passionate about helping first-time and veteran home-buyers navigate through the home buying procedure. Whether you’re looking for a residential or commercial property, or you’re interested in purchasing a lot of land, our real estate agents can help you find the perfect estate for you. Search our properties online or contact us today!
North Carolina Real Estate Agents
Did you know that buying a home is one of the largest financial decisions you’ll ever make in your life? When you work with a licensed North Carolina realtor, they’ll be your number one advocate when it comes to finding and negotiating the price of your new home. Whether you’re looking for a property in the Stokesdale, Belews Creek or Oak Ridge area, the real estate agents at A New Dawn Realty will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the neighborhood, schools and local economy. From local residential homes to commercial business properties and lots, our agents have the knowledge and expertise needed to seamlessly help you through the home buying process.
As Your Home Buying Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Home Buying Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
The homebuying process can be very complicated and working with a licensed real estate agent will only help to ensure you get the best deal on your desired home or commercial building. As a leader in North Carolina real estate, A New Dawn Realty has helped thousands of people successfully find and purchase their dream home. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a piece of real estate, our agents can help! Contact us today!