Selling your home can be a stressful ordeal, especially if you’re not familiar with the current conditions of the real estate market. If you’re thinking about selling your home in North Carolina, make the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® to work with. At New Dawn Realty in Stokesdale, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes at a competitive price and our real estate agents are well-versed in the North Carolina real estate market. Our services and experience will allow you to focus on your move while we manage the marketing and selling your home. We also specialize in the sale of lots of land and commercial properties. Contact our talented listing team in Stokesdale today or get your Free Home Valuation online!
North Carolina Listing Agents
When you work with the certified real estate agents at New Dawn Realty, we’ll manage every aspect of your home sale, from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We’ll conduct a thorough comparative market analysis of the homes in your neighborhood before discussing the best price to list your home. Our agents will work diligently to stage your home and improve your curb appeal before presenting your home to an array of qualified buyers.
As Your Listing Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
The home selling process can be complicated and stressful, but when you work with a licensed real estate agent you can rest assured that you’ll be getting the best deal on your home. As a leader in the North Carolina real estate market, A New Dawn Realty is dedicated to your complete satisfaction. Contact our realtors and listing agents in Stokesdale today!