If you’re looking to buy a home in North Carolina, it’s important to work with a certified Realtor® to ensure that your new home and community meet your needs. At A New Dawn Realty in Stokesdale, we understand that the home buying process can be a complex and daunting task, which is why we’re passionate about helping both first-time and veteran home-buyers navigate the home buying process. Whether you’re looking for a residential property, commercial property, or you’re interested in purchasing land, our real estate agents can help you find the perfect real estate for you. Search our properties online, or contact us today!
North Carolina Real Estate Agents
Did you know that buying a home is one of the largest financial decisions you’ll ever make in your life? When you work with our licensed, North Carolina Realtors®, we’ll be your number one advocate when it comes to finding and negotiating the price of your new home. Whether you’re looking for a property in the Stokesdale, Belews Creek, or Oak Ridge area, the real estate agents at A New Dawn Realty will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the neighborhood, schools and local economy. From local, residential homes to commercial business properties and lots, our agents have the knowledge and expertise needed to seamlessly help you through the home buying process.
As Your Home Buying Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all of the available properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process from finding homes to look at, as well as getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area including: schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home, Be Sure To:
- Check your credit rating. Clarify and fix any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a Realtor® who you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine which neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features that you need to have in your new home.
Home Buying Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
The homebuying process can be very complicated. Working with a licensed real estate agent will only help to ensure that you get the best deal on your new home or commercial building. As a leader in North Carolina real estate, A New Dawn Realty has helped thousands of people successfully find and purchase their dream home. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a piece of real estate, our agents can help! Contact us today!